Intrepid Travel & HSBC are excited to partner and offer millions of HSBC cardholders the chance to see the world in a different way.
Intrepid Travel offers thousands of unique adventures in more than 130 countries. From wildlife encounters and cultural tours, to treks and sailing trips. Become immersed in a destination – travelling with Intrepid is more than ticking sights off a list, it's about enjoying a host of real life experiences; eat pho with locals in Hanoi, walk with Berbers in Morocco, or summit Mt Kinabalu with the help of local porters. Take a look for yourself and discover the world with Intrepid Travel.
As a HSBC cardholder, you will be able to enjoy a 5% discount across our full range of trips.
HSBC members 5% discount – terms and conditions.
- 5% discount is applicable only to HSBC Card holders. Your HSBC card must be used to purchase.
- Please quote Promo 20733 when making the booking
- A deposit of 250USD/AUD/CAD/NZD or GBP150, EUR200, CHF200, ZAR2000 is required at time of booking.Please note a higher deposit may be required for some selected trips such as trips requiring pre-purchased permits
- Full payment is required at least 56 days prior to travel.
- Under no circumstances will the discount be applied to existing bookings.
- Booking Conditions are accessible at http://www.intrepidtravel.com/booking-intrepid/booking-conditions.
- Bookings can only be made directly with Intrepid via online bookings or you can contact a consultant at http://www.intrepidtravel.com/contact-us
- As outlined in the Intrepid Travel Booking Conditions, travel insurance is compulsory for all Intrepid travellers and should be taken out prior to or at the time of booking.
- This offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other discounts or special offers.
- The discount can be applied to land only bookings, and cannot be applied to airfares, trip kitties, travel insurance, extra or additional accommodation, single supplements, visa or any additional compulsory payments required.
- Trip prices and itineraries are subject to change at any time, including after booking. If there is a significant price change to a trip that is outside the control of Intrepid Travel (for example a significant increase in third party service provider costs), travellers may need to be re-invoiced at the new price. Any discount will still apply to the new price.
Please book online to redeem 5% discount
When you get to payment gate, apply code 20733 to discount box and 5% will be removed from trip cost.
If you prefer to speak with one of our sales consultants, you can contact us on:
Ph: 1300 458 437
Email for Oz/NZ and Asia: firstname.lastname@example.org
PH: 1 800 970 7299
Email for USA, Central & South America: email@example.com
Phone: 0808 274 5111
Email for UK, EUR, Africa and Middle East: firstname.lastname@example.org
Want to know more?
Take a look at our story to find out more about Intrepid, how we started and the founding principles which still drive everything we do today. If you’re wondering why travel with Intrepid then we’ve got a compelling story.
If you're ready to start your next adventure, find what we offer in the country you want to visit.
Note: The prices on this website are for the tour element. We can always add flights so just give us a call and we'll give you a full quote.
Our top selling tours
15 Days From £735
15 Days From £1,417
10 Days From £745
10 Days From £745
9 Days From £448
15 Days From £810
15 Days From £970
14 Days From £2,283
15 Days From £1,370
8 Days From £470
7 Days From £693
15 Days From £1,425
15 Days From £1,905
15 Days From £630
12 Days From £522
9 Days From £522
22 Days From £688
15 Days From £708
15 Days From £990
18 Days From £1,365
13 Days From £845
9 Days From £695
9 Days From £530
10 Days From £536
8 Days From £1,070