Galapagos - terms & conditions
15% OFF Basix and Original Galapagos trips
1. Offer is valid for trips that depart between the 15th April – 31st October 2015. Offer valid for sale until 20th May 2015.
2. The discount will automatically be applied to applicable trips below:
GMDA Complete Galapagos
GMDB Galapagos at a Glance - Southern Islands
GMDC Galapagos at a Glance - Northern Islands
GMDD Complete Galapagos - Central Islands
Galapagos (Nemo III)
GMSA Galapagos Panorama - Northern Islands
GMSE Glimpse of Galapagos - Northern Islands
GMSC Galapagos Escapade - Northern Islands
GMSB Galapagos Panorama - Southern Islands
GMSD Galapagos Escapade - Southern Islands
GMSF Glimpse of Galapagos - Central Islands
3. The discounts can be applied to new bookings only. Under no circumstances will the discounts be applied to existing bookings.
4. A deposit of AUD/NZD/USD/CAD/CHF250, GBP150, EUR200 and ZAR2000 is required at the time of booking. For those not residing in the above mentioned countries a deposit of USD$250 is required.
5. Full payment is required at least 60 days prior to travel.
6. There will be no extensions to the travel, booking or payment periods listed above.
7. The 15% discount cannot be combined or used in conjunction with any other offers.
8. The discount can be applied Intrepid group trips, and cannot be applied to airfares, trip kitties, travel insurance, extra accommodation, single supplements or visas etc.
9. Intrepid Travel's Booking Conditions will also apply to the trip booked, and it is imperative that you examine those conditions before booking with Intrepid Travel. The most up to date Booking Conditions are accessible at http://www.intrepidtravel.com/booking-intrepid/booking-conditions
10. As outlined in the Intrepid Travel Booking Conditions, travel insurance is compulsory for all Intrepid Travel travellers and should be taken out prior to or at the time of booking. Please see the Booking Conditions for more details in this regard.
11. The trip is subject to availability and confirmation by Intrepid Travel at time of booking.
12. Trip prices and itineraries are subject to change at any time, including after booking. If there is a significant price change to a trip that is outside the control of Intrepid Travel (for example a significant increase in third party service provider costs), travellers may need to be re-invoiced at the new price. Promotions & discounts will still apply to the new price.