1. Please quote promo code 11588 at the time of booking to receive your 10% discount.
2. The offer applies to Real Food Adventure bookings made between 25th November – 31st December 2014 for travel between 1st December 2014 – 30th June 2015.
3. The discounts can be applied to new bookings only. Under no circumstances will the discounts be applied to existing bookings or Bite Size Breaks & UA Food Safaris
4. A deposit of NZD250,is required at the time of booking. Offer appliable to residents in New Zealand & Australia only.
5. Full payment is required at least 56 days prior to travel.
6. There will be no extensions to the travel, booking or payment periods listed above.
7. The 10% discount cannot be combined or used in conjunction with any other offers.
8. The discount is valid on Intrepid group operated trips only and excludes trips operated by Exodus, Dragoman, Trek America or any Polar product. Please see the ‘Important Notes’ section of our Trip Notes or contact one of our sales staff if you are unsure if your desired trip is operated by a third party supplier.
9. Discount is available on group travel only and excludes Intrepid Short Breaks and Urban Adventures.
10. The discount cannot be applied to airfares, trip kitties, travel insurance, extra accommodation, single supplements or visas.
11. Intrepid Travel's Booking Conditions will also apply to the trip booked, and it is imperative that you examine those conditions before booking with Intrepid Travel. The most up to date Booking Conditions are accessible at http://www.intrepidtravel.com/booking-intrepid/booking-conditions
12. As outlined in the Intrepid Travel Booking Conditions, travel insurance is compulsory for all Intrepid Travel travellers and should be taken out prior to or at the time of booking. Please see the Booking Conditions for more details in this regard.
13. The trip is subject to availability and confirmation by Intrepid Travel at time of booking.
14. Trip prices and itineraries are subject to change at any time, including after booking. If there is a significant price change to a trip that is outside the control of Intrepid Travel (for example a significant increase in third party service provider costs), travellers may need to be re-invoiced at the new price. Promotions & discounts will still apply to the new price.