Intrepid Late Discount Terms & Conditions
1. Discount is applicable to departures that are listed on the Intrepid Trips Late Discounts page at http://www.intrepidtravel.com/last-minute.
2. Under no circumstances will the discount be applied to existing bookings.
3. Trips and departures listed on the Intrepid Trips Late Discounts may change or be withdrawn at any time, with all offers strictly subject to availability.
4. Full payment upon booking is required to secure the discount, there are no holds or tentative bookings permitted, nor will any discount be applied retrospectively.
5. There will be no extension of the discount to any other trip or departure regardless of the circumstance.
6. Intrepid Travel's Booking Conditions will also apply to the trip booked with the exception of clauses 3 (Deposit Requirement) & 4 (Acceptance of booking and final payments) which are superseded by these terms & conditions. It is imperative that you examine all other conditions before booking with Intrepid Travel. The most up to date Booking Conditions are accessible at http://www.intrepidtravel.com/booking-intrepid/booking-conditions.
7. As outlined in the Intrepid Travel Booking Conditions, travel insurance is compulsory for all Intrepid Travel travellers and should be taken out prior to or at the time of booking. Please see the Booking Conditions for more details in this regard.
8. If we accept your booking we will issue a confirmation invoice. A contract will exist between us from the date we issue the confirmation invoice.
9. This offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other discounts or special offers.
10. The discount can be applied to land only bookings, and cannot be applied to airfares, trip kitties, travel insurance, extra or additional accommodation, single supplements, visa or any additional compulsory payments required.
11. Trip prices and itineraries are subject to change at any time, including after booking. If there is a significant price change to a trip that is outside the control of Intrepid Travel (for example a significant increase in third party service provider costs), travellers may need to be re-invoiced at the new price. Any discount will still apply to the new price.