- The Intrepid Experience
- About Intrepid
- Booking Intrepid
Intrepid Group Financial Planning & Analysis Manager
Job Close: Mon, 2013-12-09
A newly creating role exists within The Intrepid Group. Reporting into GM - Finance, this role will be responsible for (not limited to):
- Managing the annual budget and planning cycle
- Ownership of the monthly forecast process for the Intrepid Group.
- Ownership of the monthly Intrepid Group MD Management Report
- Financial control of new start up entities within the Intrepid Group
Our ideal candidate will come from an audit background with recent experience in management accounting within a global organisation. Don't miss this opportunity.Download Job Description PDF
To apply, please complete the application form where applicable & email it with your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org by Mon, 2013-12-09.
Peregrine & Geckos 'Roadie' (Business Development Manager) - Part-time
Job Close: Wed, 2013-11-27
Ever eaten deep-fried tarantulain Cambodia? Woken up to elephant tracks outside your tent in Kenya? Haggled your way around the souqs in Marrakech? Takena selfie at Machu Picchu?
If you answered yes to any of these, chances are you came home and bragged about it. And why wouldn’t you? Talking about travel is awesome. So how would you like to do it for a living?
As our Peregrine & Geckos Roadie/Business Development Manager you’ll headout on the road to talk Turkey (and the rest of the world) in order to promote our brands.Download Job Description PDF
To apply, please complete the application form where applicable & email it with your CV to email@example.com by Wed, 2013-11-27.
Business Development Manager - Europe
Job Close: Fri, 2013-12-13
Do you like being out on the road and building relationships? Do you love the travel industry? Then this is the perfect role for you. We are looking for a switched on individual to join our great team in selling our trips to industry partners. If you think you have got what it takes then apply today!Download Job Description WORD
Download Job Application WORD
To apply, please complete the application form where applicable & email it with your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org by Fri, 2013-12-13.
Sales Consultant - Petaluma, California USA
Job Close: Fri, 2013-11-15
This role is selling only our amazing tours to direct passengers for Peregrine, Geckos and Intrepid Travel. We do this by offering exemplary customer service via phone and email, closing sales, and accurately entering customer and product data into the booking system.
We are all about the customer. We are here to sell an experience and not just a holiday to bump up our profits! Despite this being a true sales position, its about creating an unforgetable experience for our passengers. Everyone's holiday starts with the booking process and through making a lasting impression, selling becomes natural for us.
The ideal candidate will bring:
- Travel industry course work and/or experience within the travel industry
- Personal and/or professional travel experience to Intrepid Destinations
- Experience with telephone based customer service with excellent customer service skills
- Experience working in a sales or customer service position
- Passion for travel in the Intrepid style with an understanding of and belief in Intrepid’s Responsible Travel philosophy
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
To apply, please send a copy of your resume and a cover letter to email@example.com. In your cover letter, please include answers to the following questions.
1. Please list Intrepid destinations you have travelled to?
2. What are the most important things you value or want to gain from your work?
3. If you were successful, when would you be ready to start?
Please note that due to the number of applications received; only top candidates will be contacted. No walk-ins or phone calls please.Download Job Description PDF
To apply, please complete the application form where applicable & email it with your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org by Fri, 2013-11-15.
Sales Consultants - Alton based
Job Close: Fri, 2013-10-25
The purpose of this position is to maximise the sales of all Intrepid and The Adventure Company holidays over the phone, via e-mail and web to travel agents, and direct to customers.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Travel industry course and/or experience within the travel industry (essential)
- Personal and/or professional travel experience (essential)
- Experience of inbound telesales essential and outbound telesales advantageous
- Experience with telephone based customer service (essential)
- Experience working with computer booking systems (desired)
Skills and Attributes:
- Excellent phone manner and technique
- Commercially minded and driven to deliver results
- Energetic, unflappable with good attention to detail
- Ability to work efficiently without supervision
- Outstanding organisational skills
- High standards of customer service
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- An understanding of and belief in our Responsible Travel philosophy
- Friendly, flexible, adaptable
- Team player
- Responsible and reliable
To apply, please complete the application form where applicable & email it with your CV to email@example.com by Fri, 2013-10-25.
Group Leaders - Europe
Job Close: Sat, 2013-11-30
We are looking for Group Leaders to lead trips in Europe (Spain, France, Italy, Central & Eastern Europe).
If you have an EU passport or a work permit for the EU with extensive travel experience in one of those regions and passionate to travel in Europe we want to hear from you!
Language skills in English and at least one other local language necessary. Season starts April and finishes around October.
To apply, please complete the application form & email it with your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org by 30th November 2013.Download Job Description PDF
Download Job Application WORD
To apply, please complete the application form where applicable & email it with your CV to email@example.com by Sat, 2013-11-30.