Australians aren’t too creative when it comes to naming stuff. Right above South Australia there’s (you guessed it) the Northern Territory: miles and miles of red sand wilderness, wetland river systems, rocky gorges and the sacred slopes of Uluru. And if you’ve been meaning to head up north for a while, now’s the time to grab a swag, pack the sunscreen and do it.
Book any of these bite-sized Territory trips before 31 October and we’ll take 15% OFF. All you have to do is travel between 1 November 2015 and 31 March 2016. Quote promo code 20289 at time of booking.
- The offer applies to bookings made between 1st October – 31st October 2015
- The discounts can be applied to new bookings only. Under no circumstances will the discounts be applied to existing bookings.
- A deposit of AUD250, NZD250, GBP150 or EUR200 is required at the time of booking.
- Full payment is required at least 56 days prior to travel.
- There will be no extensions to the travel, booking or payment periods listed above.
- The 15% discount cannot be combined or used in conjunction with any other offers.
- The discount is valid on the following trips. As departures are seasonal, some of the included trips may not have discount offer at time of travel.
- 13 Day Adelaide to Darwin Explorer
- 12 Day Darwin to Adelaide Explorer
- Cloud 9 Explorer Alice Springs to Darwin
- Cloud 9 Explorer Alice Springs to Darwin (ex Yulara)
- Cloud 9 Explorer Darwin to Alice Springs
- 7 Day Adelaide to Alice Springs Explorer
- 6 Day Alice Springs to Adelaide Explorer
- 6 Day Alice Springs to Adelaide Explorer ex Yulara
- 5 Day Alice Springs to Darwin Explorer incl Uluru
- 5 Day Alice Springs to Darwin Explorer incl Uluru ex Yulara
- 5 Day Darwin to Alice Springs Explorer incl. Uluru
- 4 Day Red Centre Safari
- 4 Day Red Centre Safari ex Yulara
- 4 Day Red Centre Explorer
- 4 Day Red Centre Explorer (ex Yulara)
- Adventure Tours Booking Conditions will also apply to the trip booked, and it is imperative that you examine those conditions before booking with Adventure Tours. The most up to date Booking Conditions are accessible at http://www.adventuretours.com.au/about-us/conditions-of-travel-cancellation-policy
- As outlined in the Adventure Tours Booking Conditions, travel insurance is compulsory for all travellers and should be taken out prior to or at the time of booking. Please see the Booking Conditions for more details in this regard.
- The trip is subject to availability and confirmation by Adventure Tours at time of booking.
- Trip prices and itineraries are subject to change at any time, including after booking. If there is a significant price change to a trip that is outside the control of Adventure Tours (for example a significant increase in third party service provider costs), travellers may need to be re-invoiced at the new price. Promotions & discounts will still apply to the new price.
Before you go
Past passenger reviews
Adelaide to Alice Springs Overland, March 2017
Great trip! The outback is the best part of Australia You should visit! Swagging was an adventurous and amazing experience. Fabulous group :)
Review submitted 23 Mar 2017
Adelaide to Alice Springs Overland, February 2017
This was an awesome trip - flynets should be included in the list of things to take. We were often out of our comfort zone, but what an experience. Really glad we got to Alice Springs
Review submitted 03 Mar 2017
Adelaide to Alice Springs Overland, January 2017
This is a great trip a real taste of the outback! Yes it's camping, but even the none campers will be absolutely fine - pretty comfortable and good facilities. Also be aware of the long travel days so take a book!
Review submitted 21 Jan 2017