- The Intrepid Experience
- About Intrepid
- Booking Intrepid
get one FREE
Up to 20% OFF
AsiaFind out more
25% OFF our
Arctic adventureFind out more
Kili Climb - Rise to
the ChallengeFind out more
Late discountsUp to 25% OFF
Nau + Intrepid
Travel GiveawayEnter to win
Check out our
Food AdventuresFind out more
Check out our
Sailing AdventuresFind out more
Check out our
Family AdventuresFind out more
World TourWatch it now
competitionFind out how to enter
Au PairsFind out more
2013 BrochuresView. Order. Download.
Thailand Discovery Overview
- 2013-01-01 - 2013-12-31
Visit Thailand and discover the hidden beauty of the country's remote regions.
Travel to Thailand and savour the many sights on an adventure through some of the country's most remote areas. Visit Bangkok before you embark on a journey through stunning limestone landscapes, pass by sobering WWII monuments and head up to the dramatic mountains that border Burma (Myanmar). There are plenty of opportunities to learn the languages, customs and cultures of friendly locals and to explore the hidden corners that contribute to the wonder of Thailand.
Thailand Discovery SummaryAdd to Shortlist
Loud, bright, chaotic and delightful, Bangkok is a city of modern excesses intermingled with simple traditions, all wrapped up in the famous smiles of the locals.
Set in amongst remote jungle scenery, Sangkhlaburi is blessed with traditional villages, wildlife reserves, friendly locals and a relaxed feel away from the tourist crowds.
Thong Pha Phum is a small, unaffected town set within a gorgeous landscape, and has lovely hot springs and waterfalls where you can while away the day.
Famed as the location of the Bridge on the River Kwai, Kanchanaburi is a beautiful town surrounded by verdant jungle, waterfalls and rivers.
Learn more about the local culture and spend the night with a family in their traditional teak house, located just outside of Bangkok.
Bangkok is more than just colourful city streets, khlongs (canals) weave their way through suburbs, forest parks green up the city and Buddhist temples help bring serenity.
What's included in this trip
Treasures of Asia 10% OFF Malaysia, Thailand, Indonesia & Timor
1. To receive the 10% discount you must quote promo code 10185 at the time of booking.
2. The discount is only valid on the following selection of trips
TISA Beautiful Bali
TISGC Bali & Lombok Adventure
TISJC Java & Bali Explorer
TISE Jakarta to Ubud
TIST Sumatran Highlights
TTSIC Bangkok to Bali
FBL Monkeys & Volcanoes
TMSC Sabah Adventure
TMSXC Best of Borneo
TMSW Wild Sarawak
TMKMC Classic Malaysia & Borneo
TMKP Classic Malaysia
FMH Flavour of Malaysia
FBA Borneo Family Adventure
TSSX Phuket to Ko Phi Phi Sailing
TSSY Ko Phi Phi to Phuket Sailing
TMKTC Classic Malaysia & Thailand
TMSM Bangkok to Singapore
TTKK Highlights of Thailand
TTSBC Classic Thailand East Coast (May - Oct)
TTSEC Thailand Adventure East Coast (May - Oct)
TTSK Explore Northern Thailand
TTSLC Best of Thailand & Malaysia
TTSN Beautiful Thailand
TTSP Thailand Discovery
TTST Thailand Beaches East Coast (May - Oct)
TTSXC Thailand Experience East Coast (May - Oct)
TTXF Active Thailand
TTZBC Classic Thailand West Coast (nov - apr)
TTZEC Thailand Adventure West Coast (nov - apr)
TTZT Thailand Beaches West Coast (Nov - Apr)
TTZXC Thailand Experience West Coast (Nov - Apr)
3. The offer applies to bookings made between 1st June – 15th July 2013 for travel commencing on or prior to 15th December 2013
4. The discounts can be applied to new bookings only. Under no circumstances will the discounts be applied to existing bookings.
5. A deposit of AUD/NZD/USD/CAD/CPH 250, GBP150, EUR200, ZAR2000 is required at the time of booking. For those not residing in the above mentioned countries a deposit of USD$250 is required.
6. Full payment is required no later than 15th July 2013 or within 60 days to departure whichever comes first. If full payment is not received at this time it could jeopardise the status of your booking.
7. There will be no extensions to the travel, booking or payment periods listed above.
8. The 10% discount cannot be combined or used in conjunction with any other offers.
9. The discount can be applied to land only bookings, and cannot be applied to airfares, trip kitties, travel insurance, extra accommodation, single supplements or visas etc.
10. Intrepid Travel's Booking Conditions will also apply to the trip booked, and it is imperative that you examine those conditions before booking with Intrepid Travel. The most up to date Booking Conditions are accessible at http://www.intrepidtravel.com/booking-intrepid/booking-conditions
11. As outlined in the Intrepid Travel Booking Conditions, travel insurance is compulsory for all Intrepid Travel travellers and should be taken out prior to or at the time of booking. Please see the Booking Conditions for more details in this regard.
12. The trip is subject to availability and confirmation by Intrepid Travel at time of booking.
13. Trip prices and itineraries are subject to change at any time, including after booking. If there is a significant price change to a trip that is outside the control of Intrepid Travel (for example a significant increase in third party service provider costs), travellers may need to be re-invoiced at the new price. Promotions & discounts will still apply to the new price.
Travellers who experienced this trip have rated it…
99% of travellers say they would travel with us again.