- The Intrepid Experience
- About Intrepid
- Booking Intrepid
get one FREE
Up to 20% OFF
AsiaFind out more
25% OFF our
Arctic adventureFind out more
Kili Climb - Rise to
the ChallengeFind out more
Late discountsUp to 25% OFF
Nau + Intrepid
Travel GiveawayEnter to win
Check out our
Food AdventuresFind out more
Check out our
Sailing AdventuresFind out more
Check out our
Family AdventuresFind out more
World TourWatch it now
competitionFind out how to enter
Au PairsFind out more
2013 BrochuresView. Order. Download.
Ko Phi Phi to Phuket Sailing Overview
Sail between some of the world famous Thai islands and get a taste of Thai culture
Set sail for gorgeous beaches amongst the warm tropical waters of Thailand's spectacular west coast. We island-hop with the wind in our hair from one glorious setting to the next on this compact sailing adventure in the Andaman Sea.
Ko Phi Phi to Phuket Sailing SummaryAdd to Shortlist
Sawadee! Welcome to paradise. This water bound adventure gets underway on the tropical island of Ko Phi Phi, where lush jungle meets velvety sandbars and blue waters blend seamlessly into an even bluer sky. Talk about easy on the eyes! Get acquainted with Phi Phi’s famous fruit shakes and zesty curries, before taking to the ocean in our <insert description> vessel.
Set sail across a postcard landscape of shimmering azure ocean and island-studded bays. Flop straight into the sea for lazy bouts of snorkelling and diving, or perhaps choose to just float along the top of the water as the sun beats down. Disembark and, if feeling adventurous, take a hike to the hilltop lookout on Ko Racha for more eye-spoiling views. In the evening, dine aboard the roof of the boat on fragrant Thai dishes, washed down with cold local brew.
Head out towards Ko Yao Yai today, stopping at a small coral island for a dip. Perhaps make tracks through dense forests on land, or choose to stay oceanside, lapping up all the spoils. Perhaps even grab a kayak and discover nearby caves and mangroves. Cap off another memorable day with a bonfire on the beach.
The last leg of the journey sees the bow aimed towards Phuket. Enjoy a final stop of swimming and snorkelling off the tiny island of Ko Khai Nai, before arriving at Ao Po Marina.
What's included in this trip
Treasures of Asia 10% OFF Malaysia, Thailand, Indonesia & Timor
1. To receive the 10% discount you must quote promo code 10185 at the time of booking.
2. The discount is only valid on the following selection of trips
TISA Beautiful Bali
TISGC Bali & Lombok Adventure
TISJC Java & Bali Explorer
TISE Jakarta to Ubud
TIST Sumatran Highlights
TTSIC Bangkok to Bali
FBL Monkeys & Volcanoes
TMSC Sabah Adventure
TMSXC Best of Borneo
TMSW Wild Sarawak
TMKMC Classic Malaysia & Borneo
TMKP Classic Malaysia
FMH Flavour of Malaysia
FBA Borneo Family Adventure
TSSX Phuket to Ko Phi Phi Sailing
TSSY Ko Phi Phi to Phuket Sailing
TMKTC Classic Malaysia & Thailand
TMSM Bangkok to Singapore
TTKK Highlights of Thailand
TTSBC Classic Thailand East Coast (May - Oct)
TTSEC Thailand Adventure East Coast (May - Oct)
TTSK Explore Northern Thailand
TTSLC Best of Thailand & Malaysia
TTSN Beautiful Thailand
TTSP Thailand Discovery
TTST Thailand Beaches East Coast (May - Oct)
TTSXC Thailand Experience East Coast (May - Oct)
TTXF Active Thailand
TTZBC Classic Thailand West Coast (nov - apr)
TTZEC Thailand Adventure West Coast (nov - apr)
TTZT Thailand Beaches West Coast (Nov - Apr)
TTZXC Thailand Experience West Coast (Nov - Apr)
3. The offer applies to bookings made between 1st June – 15th July 2013 for travel commencing on or prior to 15th December 2013
4. The discounts can be applied to new bookings only. Under no circumstances will the discounts be applied to existing bookings.
5. A deposit of AUD/NZD/USD/CAD/CPH 250, GBP150, EUR200, ZAR2000 is required at the time of booking. For those not residing in the above mentioned countries a deposit of USD$250 is required.
6. Full payment is required no later than 15th July 2013 or within 60 days to departure whichever comes first. If full payment is not received at this time it could jeopardise the status of your booking.
7. There will be no extensions to the travel, booking or payment periods listed above.
8. The 10% discount cannot be combined or used in conjunction with any other offers.
9. The discount can be applied to land only bookings, and cannot be applied to airfares, trip kitties, travel insurance, extra accommodation, single supplements or visas etc.
10. Intrepid Travel's Booking Conditions will also apply to the trip booked, and it is imperative that you examine those conditions before booking with Intrepid Travel. The most up to date Booking Conditions are accessible at http://www.intrepidtravel.com/booking-intrepid/booking-conditions
11. As outlined in the Intrepid Travel Booking Conditions, travel insurance is compulsory for all Intrepid Travel travellers and should be taken out prior to or at the time of booking. Please see the Booking Conditions for more details in this regard.
12. The trip is subject to availability and confirmation by Intrepid Travel at time of booking.
13. Trip prices and itineraries are subject to change at any time, including after booking. If there is a significant price change to a trip that is outside the control of Intrepid Travel (for example a significant increase in third party service provider costs), travellers may need to be re-invoiced at the new price. Promotions & discounts will still apply to the new price.
Travellers who experienced this trip have rated it…
99% of travellers say they would travel with us again.