St Vincent and the Grenadines
St Vincent and the Grenadines Tours & Travel
Articles on St Vincent and the Grenadines
Recipes of the world: Amok Trei (Cambodia)
Posted on Thu, 27 Nov 2014
Here’s a recipe for amok trei - fish curry - that you’ll learn to cook on Intrepid’s Real Food Adventure Cambodia.Read more
More than meat and bread: five of Turkey’s finest food hubs
Posted on Thu, 27 Nov 2014
Perhaps not quite so well regarded in the international ‘foodie’ community as some of its European neighbours, Turkey holds it's own when it comes to delicious stuff to put in your face.Read more
Five of Burma’s most delicious dishes
Posted on Wed, 26 Nov 2014
In what may come as a surprise to many, beneath Burma’s façade of glittering pagodas and red robes lies a diverse food destination just waiting to be...eaten.Read more
From Russia with love: eight reasons you should celebrate the New Year in Russia
Posted on Mon, 24 Nov 2014
We love Russia. We love New Year. We love spending New Year in Russia. Here's why.Read more
About St Vincent and the Grenadines
At a glance
|Capital city:||Kingstown (population 25,000)|
|Time zone:||(GMT-04:00) Atlantic Time (Canada)|
|Electricity:||Type G (Irish/British 3-pin)|
FAQs on St Vincent and the Grenadines
Australia: No - Not required
Belgium: No - Not required
Canada: No - Not required
Germany: No - Not required
Ireland: No - Not required
Netherlands: No - Not required
New Zealand: No - Not required
South Africa: No - Not required
Switzerland: No - Not required
UK: No - Not required
USA: No - Not required
Health and Safety
Intrepid takes the health and safety of its travellers seriously, and takes every measure to ensure that trips are safe, fun and enjoyable for everyone. We recommend that all travellers check with their government or national travel advisory organisation for the latest information before departure:
From New Zealand?
Go to: http://www.voyage.gc.ca/
Go to: http://travel.state.gov/
Go to: http://www.fco.gov.uk/en/
The World Health Organisation
also provides useful health information:
Go to: http://www.who.int/en/
St Vincent and the Grenadines Travel Tips
Intrepid is committed to travelling in a way that is respectful of local people, their culture, local economies and the environment. It's important to remember that what may be acceptable behaviour, dress and language in your own country, may not be appropriate in another. Please keep this in mind while travelling.
Top responsible travel tips for St Vincent and the Grenadines
1. Be considerate of St Vincent and the Grenadines’s customs, traditions, religion and culture.
2. For environmental reasons, try to avoid buying bottled water. Fill a reusable water bottle or canteen with filtered water instead.
3. Always dispose of litter thoughtfully, including cigarette butts.
4. Shop for locally made products. Supporting local artisans helps keep traditional crafts alive.
5. Refrain from supporting businesses that exploit or abuse endangered animals.
6. Please ask and receive permission before taking photos of people, including children.
7. Never touch or remove coral from reefs. Also, avoid buying souvenirs that have been illegally removed from the reef.
|City Of Arches: Memories Of An Island Capital||Vivian Child|
|Tales of Bequia||Thomas Carl Thomsen|