St Vincent and the Grenadines
St Vincent and the Grenadines Tours & Travel
Articles on St Vincent and the Grenadines
What happens when a group tour skeptic goes on a tour?
Posted on Mon, 24 Nov 2014 by Torre DeRoche
A seasoned adventurer gives group travel a try for the first time. What happened next?Read more
Soup is for life, not just for lunch: five Asian soups that will change the way you feel about soup
Posted on Fri, 21 Nov 2014 by Eliza Eliott
Everyone knows soup is a great lunch option, but it's often overlooked for dinner. This article hopes to change that.Read more
Seven essential things to do on any Chilean adventure
Posted on Fri, 21 Nov 2014 by Lia Mitchell
This blog was originally going to be titled, '7 Cheap Chile Adventures Only a Hitchhiker-Insider on Your Intrepid Staff Could Tell You About', but we thought that might be a bit much.Read more
These five dumplings prove the theory that dumplings are the greatest food in the world
Posted on Thu, 20 Nov 2014 by James Shackell
Intrepid's in-house foodologist, James Shackell, sets out to prove a theory as old as time itself.Read more
About St Vincent and the Grenadines
At a glance
|Capital city:||Kingstown (population 25,000)|
|Time zone:||(GMT-04:00) Atlantic Time (Canada)|
|Electricity:||Type G (Irish/British 3-pin)|
FAQs on St Vincent and the Grenadines
Australia: No - Not required
Belgium: No - Not required
Canada: No - Not required
Germany: No - Not required
Ireland: No - Not required
Netherlands: No - Not required
New Zealand: No - Not required
South Africa: No - Not required
Switzerland: No - Not required
UK: No - Not required
USA: No - Not required
Health and Safety
Intrepid takes the health and safety of its travellers seriously, and takes every measure to ensure that trips are safe, fun and enjoyable for everyone. We recommend that all travellers check with their government or national travel advisory organisation for the latest information before departure:
From New Zealand?
Go to: http://www.voyage.gc.ca/
Go to: http://travel.state.gov/
Go to: http://www.fco.gov.uk/en/
The World Health Organisation
also provides useful health information:
Go to: http://www.who.int/en/
St Vincent and the Grenadines Travel Tips
Intrepid is committed to travelling in a way that is respectful of local people, their culture, local economies and the environment. It's important to remember that what may be acceptable behaviour, dress and language in your own country, may not be appropriate in another. Please keep this in mind while travelling.
Top responsible travel tips for St Vincent and the Grenadines
1. Be considerate of St Vincent and the Grenadines’s customs, traditions, religion and culture.
2. For environmental reasons, try to avoid buying bottled water. Fill a reusable water bottle or canteen with filtered water instead.
3. Always dispose of litter thoughtfully, including cigarette butts.
4. Shop for locally made products. Supporting local artisans helps keep traditional crafts alive.
5. Refrain from supporting businesses that exploit or abuse endangered animals.
6. Please ask and receive permission before taking photos of people, including children.
7. Never touch or remove coral from reefs. Also, avoid buying souvenirs that have been illegally removed from the reef.
|City Of Arches: Memories Of An Island Capital||Vivian Child|
|Tales of Bequia||Thomas Carl Thomsen|