1. The 10% discount will automatically be applied to bookings for travel from 01 November 2014 – 31 October 2015.
2. The discount is only valid on the following selection of trips:
TSSB – Burma Sailing Adventure ex Phuket
TSSX – Sail Phuket to Ko Phi Phi
TSSY – Sail Ko Phi Phi to Phuket
TSSA – Sail Ko Samui to Ko Tao
TSSF – Ko Tao to Ko Samui Sailing
ITMB – Sail British Virgin islands
QSSC – Cuba (not available to US residents)
ASRM/ASRN– Cote D’Azur
ZSRD – Sail Italy – Procida to Amalfi
ZSRE –Sail Italy – Amalfi to Procida
ZSRR – Sail Greece – Santorini to Mykonos
ZSRP – Sail Greece – Mykonos to Santorini
ZSRV – Sail Greece – Cyclades islands
ZSRT – Sail Croatia – Dubrovnik to Trogir
ZSRU – Sail Croatia – Trogir to Dubrovnik
ZSRAC – Sail Italy – Amalfi Coast
TSSZC – Phuket Sailing Adventure
TSSGC – Ko Samui Sailing Adventure
3. The discounts can be applied to new bookings only. Under no circumstances will the discounts be applied to existing bookings.
4. A deposit of AUD/NZD/USD/CAD/CHF250, GBP150, EUR200 and ZAR2000 is required at the time of booking. For those not residing in the above mentioned countries, a deposit of USD$250 is required.
5. Full payment is required at least 60 days prior to travel.
6. There will be no extensions to the travel, booking or payment periods listed above.
7. The 10% discount cannot be combined or used in conjunction with any other offers.
8. The discount can be applied Intrepid group trips and cannot be applied to airfares, trip kitties, travel insurance, extra accommodation, single supplements, visas, etc.
9. Intrepid Travel's Booking Conditions will also apply to the trip booked, and it is imperative that you examine those conditions before booking with Intrepid Travel. The most up to date Booking Conditions are accessible at http://www.intrepidtravel.com/booking-intrepid/booking-conditions.
10. As outlined in the Intrepid Travel Booking Conditions, travel insurance is compulsory for all Intrepid Travel travellers and should be taken out prior to or at the time of booking. Please see the Booking Conditions for more details in this regard.
11. The trip is subject to availability and confirmation by Intrepid Travel at time of booking.
12. Trip prices and itineraries are subject to change at any time, including after booking. If there is a significant price change to a trip that is outside the control of Intrepid Travel (for example a significant increase in third party service provider costs), travellers may need to be re-invoiced at the new price. Promotions & discounts will still apply to the new price.