Photo Competition Terms
Intrepid photography competition Entry & Prize conditions
By entering your images into the Intrepid Photography Competition, you agree to the following conditions:
- No images supplied in hard copy will be accepted; only high-resolution digital files will be accepted.
- Acceptable entries will be from either digital cameras or electronic scans supplied on CD.
- All entries must be correctly labelled with your name, contact details and the location each image was taken in.
- Entries will not be returned.
- While we endeavor to publish as many photo competition entries as possible in our brochures, we cannot guarantee that all will make the pages.
- A maximum of 4 entries per category, per person, per month will be accepted.
- Please send the highest resolution version of your image as possible.
By submitting the photographs (i) you are agreeing to license all rights in them to Intrepid Travel (and its providers and affiliates) for use in company brochures, promotions and advertising and (ii) warrant that you can grant those rights.
Winner wins a trip for two people on an Intrepid small group trip to the value of $3000 + Lonely Planet's pictorial 'The Travel Book 2' and a Travel Photography book pack consisting of Travel Photography 3, 1000 Ultimate Experiences and Signspotting 2.
Travel Prize Conditions
- The prize is for two spots on any Intrepid group trip. Land only.
- This prize cannot be used on existing bookings or in conjunction with any other discounts or special offers.
- It is not transferable and is not redeemable for cash or exchange.
- Not included in the prize are the airfare, arrival tax, departure tax, any additional meals, any additional accommodation and your spending money or any travel visas required.
- Not included in the prize is your local payment (determined by which trip you choose) which must be paid to the leader at the beginning of the trip.
- The trip is subject to availability and confirmation by Intrepid Travel and must be taken on or before 31 Dec, 2013. No extension is available.
- Please refer to the booking conditions in the Intrepid brochures.
Prize redemption and trip booking must be made directly with Intrepid, quoting the Promo # provided.
Real life experiences, Local friends, Landscapes, Icons, Local bites, Festivals & events, Active adventures
The winners of these categories win an AU$1000 Kathmandu voucher, choice of an Intrepid Original group trip with the approximate value of AU$500 + Lonely Planet's pictorial 'The Travel Book 2'.
Kathmandu Voucher Prize Conditions
- The prize is for one voucher of AU$1000 in value from Kathmandu.
- If a resident of Australia and New Zealand, voucher must be redeemed in a Kathmandu retail outlet.
- If you are not located in Australia or New Zealand, you need to organise Mail Order with Kathmandu. You must choose desired items from www.kathmandu.co.nz and email you order to email@example.com, quoting the promo details provided at time of winning and your name.
- Intrepid will pay for any freight costs incurred and will be invoiced directly for these by Kathmandu.
- Intrepid is not responsible for any issues you may have with the goods ordered. Once prizes are delivered, all responsibilities lie with the prizewinners.
- The voucher is not exchangeable or redeemable for cash and must be used within the time frame indicated or forfeited.
Prize redemption must be made directly with Kathmandu, either in-store or by email as directed above.
Winners of the 'photo of the month' will receive a Travel Photography book pack from Lonely Planet, consisting of Travel Photography 3, 1000 Ultimate Experiences and Signspotting 2.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and quote your name and the promo info provided at time of winning.