Taste of Peru Trip Notes
Taste of Peru
Last Modified: 18 Dec 2013
Taste of Peru
Trip code: PB
Validity: 01 Oct 2012 to 31 Dec 2013
Table of Contents
|Style||Culture shock rating||Meals|
|Also available to purchase||Accommodation|
- Original trips are classic Intrepid adventures. With a mix of included activities and free time, they offer plenty of opportunities to explore at your own pace and take part in activities that really get beneath the skin of a destination. While the occasional meal may be included, you'll have the freedom to seek out your own culinary adventures. Accommodation is generally budget or tourist class (2-3 star), but you're as likely to find yourself as a guest of a local family as staying in a hotel or camping. Transport will vary as well. Depending on the destination and the itinerary you could find yourself travelling on anything from a camel to a train or a private safari vehicle. It's all part of the adventure! Original travellers have a desire to make the most of their travel time and really get to know a place, its people and cultures.
Also available to purchase
For many of our trips we have other services or experiences that are also available to purchase to extend your trip or to make your holiday a little easier. Below is a list of other travel products you can purchase in conjunction with this trip.
- Taste of Peru - Single Supplement (PB)
- Flight from Cusco to Quito (PEF)
- Flight from Cusco to Lima (OTPE)
- Inti Raymi Tickets (inc admin. fee GBP15) (OTPE)
- Flight CUZ-UIO-LIM (PEF2)
- Puno to Cusco Train inc. admin fee (15GBP) (OTPE)
Culture shock rating
The comforts of home are more of a rarity. English isn't common and the food will be quite different to home. It's important to observe some of the local customs to not cause offence. Many of the locals’ standard of living may be confronting.
Some easy physical activities included in your trip. No physical preparation is required to make the most of the journey.
Maximum of 18 travellers per group.