1. Please quote promo code 11198 at time of booking to utilise the offer. Bookings must be made through http://www.intrepidtravel.com/aegis or by calling 1300 797 010 (Australia) or 0800 600 610 (New Zealand).
2. The 10% off discount is available for bookings made during the period 1 January 2015 and 31 December 2015.
3. Travel is valid from 1 January 2015 until 31 December 2016.
4. Offer available to Dentsu Aegis employees in Australia and New Zealand. Proof of entitlement is required at time of booking and must be provided to Intrepid Travel for validation (these docements will be kept on file).
5. A deposit of $250 is required at time of booking.
6. Full payment is required no later than 60 days prior to departure. If full payment is not received it could affect the status of your booking.
7. The discount can be applied to new bookings only. This discount will not be applied to existing bookings.
8. There will be no extensions to the travel or booking periods listed above.
9. The discount is valid on all Intrepid operated trips with exclusions of Intrepid Family Adventures, Antarctica, Short Break Adventures and Urban Adventures and any third party operated trips. For a full list of exclusions please contact our sales team.
10. The discount can only be applied to land bookings; it cannot be applied to airfares, trip kitties, travel insurance, extra accommodation, single supplements or visas etc.
11. Intrepid Travel's Booking Conditions will also apply to the trip booked, and it is imperative that you examine those conditions before booking with Intrepid Travel. The most up to date Booking Conditions are accessible at https://www.intrepidtravel.com/ourtrips/howtobook/bookingconditions.php
12. As outlined in the Intrepid Travel Booking Conditions, travel insurance is compulsory for all Intrepid Travel travellers and should be taken out prior to or at the time of booking.
13. The trip is subject to availability and confirmation by Intrepid Travel at time of booking.
14. This offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other discounts or special offers and must be taken up in full at the time of booking.
15. Trip prices and itineraries are subject to change at any time, including after booking. If there is a significant price change to a trip that is outside the control of Intrepid Travel (for example a significant increase in third party service provider costs), travellers may need to be re-invoiced at the new price. Promotions & discounts will still apply to the new price.