- The Intrepid Experience
- About Intrepid
- Booking Intrepid
get one FREE
Up to 20% OFF
AsiaFind out more
25% OFF our
Arctic adventureFind out more
Kili Climb - Rise to
the ChallengeFind out more
Late discountsUp to 25% OFF
Nau + Intrepid
Travel GiveawayEnter to win
Check out our
Food AdventuresFind out more
Check out our
Sailing AdventuresFind out more
Check out our
Family AdventuresFind out more
World TourWatch it now
competitionFind out how to enter
Au PairsFind out more
2013 BrochuresView. Order. Download.
Best of Malaysia Overview
- 2013-01-01 - 2013-12-31
Travel to Kuala Lumpur and experience the Best of Malaysia
Travel to South-East Asia and experience the very best of Malaysia. Since its emergence from colonial rule, Malaysia has developed a reputation as a land of diverse cultures, exotic foods and natural beauty. On this adventure, we take you where the action is - past outstanding colonial architecture, among friendly locals, close to exotic marine life and into ancient rainforests. Amble along forest walks, haggle in some of Asia's best markets, discover perfect beachside paradise and make friends with welcoming locals. This trip introduces the best of Malaysia and gives an inside glimpse to this fascinating country.
Best of Malaysia SummaryAdd to Shortlist
Kuala Lumpur blends modern cityscapes with cultural diversity to equal an exciting city full of great food, distinctive suburbs and alluring sights.
An intriguing blend of Malay, Indian, Chinese and Portuguese cultures, Melaka has a wealth of interesting architecture, distinctive food and cultural heritage.
Reportedly the world's oldest tropical rainforest, stunning Taman Negara National Park is rich in plant, bird and wildlife, has extensive jungle hiking trails and plenty of river activities.
While it isn't a well-known Malaysian city, Kuala Terengganu is a beautiful place with a relaxed atmosphere, amazing beaches and beautiful islands off its coast.
With two to choose from, the Perhentian Islands have everything needed to make an idyllic tropical paradise - perfect beaches, gorgeous weather and turquoise waters.
Kota Bharu is the place to immerse in Malay culture with its great architecture, fascinating museums and delectable traditional cuisine.
Located on a picturesque lake just outside of Kuala Kangsar, a stay in the traditional home of some long-time Intrepid friends offers a truly memorable cultural experience.
Malaysia's multicultural capital, Kuala Lumpur is home to green parks, skyscrapers, tropical storms and world-renowned food and shopping.
What's included in this trip
Treasures of Asia 20% OFF Malaysia, Thailand, Indonesia & Timor
1. To receive the 20% discount you must quote promo code 10184 at the time of booking.
2. The discount is only valid on the following selection of trips:
TPST Timor - Leste
TTRO Essential Thailand
TTZF Bite Size Break - Thailand
TZZZC Phuket Sailing Adventure
TTSL Philippine Discovery
TISL Discover Lombok
TMSA Best of Malaysia
TMKB Classic Borneo
3. The offer applies to bookings made between 1ST June – 15th July for travel commencing on or prior to 15th December 2013
4. The discounts can be applied to new bookings only. Under no circumstances will the discounts be applied to existing bookings.
5. A deposit of AUD/NZD/USD/CAD/CHF250, GBP150, EUR200 and ZAR2000 is required at the time of booking. For those not residing in the above mentioned countries a deposit of USD$250 is required.
6. Full payment is required no later than 15th July 2013 or within 60 days to departure whichever comes first. If full payment is not received at this time it could jeopardise the status of your booking.
7. There will be no extensions to the travel, booking or payment periods listed above.
8. The 20% discount cannot be combined or used in conjunction with any other offers.
9. The discount can be applied to land only bookings, and cannot be applied to airfares, trip kitties, travel insurance, extra accommodation, single supplements or visas etc.
10. Intrepid Travel's Booking Conditions will also apply to the trip booked, and it is imperative that you examine those conditions before booking with Intrepid Travel. The most up to date Booking Conditions are accessible at http://www.intrepidtravel.com/booking-intrepid/booking-conditions
11. As outlined in the Intrepid Travel Booking Conditions, travel insurance is compulsory for all Intrepid Travel travellers and should be taken out prior to or at the time of booking. Please see the Booking Conditions for more details in this regard.
12. The trip is subject to availability and confirmation by Intrepid Travel at time of booking.
13. Trip prices and itineraries are subject to change at any time, including after booking. If there is a significant price change to a trip that is outside the control of Intrepid Travel (for example a significant increase in third party service provider costs), travellers may need to be re-invoiced at the new price. Promotions & discounts will still apply to the new price.
Travellers who experienced this trip have rated it…
99% of travellers say they would travel with us again.