At Intrepid we aim to be clear about how we may use your photographs to promote and sell our products, and the circumstances where you may be credited as a photographer.
As a result, we’ve prepared this Image Use Policy to help you understand what happens once your photograph has been added to our Image Library.
Please note that all images received by Intrepid will be added to our Image Library.
This Policy applies to photographs we receive in the following ways:
- Photographs submitted to Intrepid from passengers as part of tour feedback;
- Photographs posted on Intrepid's Facebook, Twitter and Instagram accounts;
- Photographs submitted as part of any competition or prize giveaway conducted by Intrepid;
- Photographs submitted by employees of Intrepid Group following the completion of a Free of Charge (FOC) trip;
- Photographs submitted by bloggers, social media influencers and brand ambassadors who have an agreement, orally or in writing, with Intrepid to provide written and visual content.
How will your photograph be used?
Once a photograph has been added to our Image Library, it may be used in a variety of ways to promote and sell Intrepid product, including (but not limited to):
- As part of our digital and print brochures;
- On our websites;
- In our marketing material and assets;
- As part of an online resource available to customers or industry professionals.
Photographs from our Image Library may also be shared with third parties to promote or sell our products.
When will you be credited for your work?
We will credit your work wherever possible, however this may not be possible in all circumstances. Intrepid retains final discretion as to when a credit will be provided.
What do I do if I no longer wish for Intrepid to use my photos?
If you would like Intrepid to stop using your photographs as part of our Image Library, you can write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org and request that your photograph be removed. Please make sure to include your full name and a description of the photograph(s) you would like to have removed.
The legal stuff
All references to Intrepid, including ‘we’, ‘our’ and ‘us’, mean Intrepid Group Limited and its related entities. These related entities include: Adventure Tours Australia Group Pty Ltd; First Choice Holdings Australia Pty Ltd; PEAK DMC Pty Ltd; Peregrine Adventures Pty Ltd; Intrepid Connections Pty Ltd; Intrepid Travel Pty Ltd; Intrepid Travel Australia Pty Ltd; and Intrepid Connections Investments Pty Ltd; Kimberley Wild Expeditions Pty Ltd; Outback Tour Services Pty Ltd; Kakadu Wild Expeditions Pty Ltd; and Nullarbor Traveller Pty Ltd.
Please refer to www.intrepidgroup.travel for more details about the various brands and companies that comprise the Intrepid Group.