Africa Terms and Conditions
Terms & Conditions – up to 20% OFF Africa Product.
- 20% OFF promo applies to select trips and departures. The discount has been automatically applied where eligible.
- Discount is only valid on the following trips: YXOG,YDOU, YTSZ,YBSB,UBSN,UBSM,YBSB,UBSA,UBSCC,YBSM
- Bookings must be made before December 15, 2015 for departures before May 31, 2016.
- The discounts can be applied to new bookings only. Under no circumstances will the discounts be applied to existing bookings.
- A deposit of $250 is required at the time of booking. An increased deposit amount is reqiuired for Gorilla Trekking trips in order to secure permits.
- Full payment is required at least 56 days prior to travel.
- There will be no extensions to the travel, booking or payment periods listed above.
- The discount cannot be combined or used in conjunction with any other offers.
- The discount can be applied Intrepid group trips, and cannot be applied to airfares, trip kitties, travel insurance, extra accommodation, single supplements or visas etc.
- Intrepid Travel's Booking Conditions will also apply to the trip booked, and it is imperative that you examine those conditions before booking with Intrepid Travel. The most up to date Booking Conditions are accessible at http://www.intrepidtravel.com/booking-intrepid/booking-conditions
- As outlined in the Intrepid Travel Booking Conditions, travel insurance is compulsory for all Intrepid Travel travellers and should be taken out prior to or at the time of booking. Please see the Booking Conditions for more details in this regard.
- The trip is subject to availability and confirmation by Intrepid Travel at time of booking.
- Trip prices and itineraries are subject to change at any time, including after booking. If there is a significant price change to a trip that is outside the control of Intrepid Travel (for example a significant increase in third party service provider costs), travellers may need to be re-invoiced at the new price. Promotions & discounts will still apply to the new price.