Intrepid Express Win-A-Trip Competition
In every edition of Intrepid Express a lucky subscriber will WIN an Intrepid small group adventure.
This is your chance to WIN one place on Best of Morocco departing Casablanca on the 19th November 2014.
To enter, simply tell us why you'd love to experience the sights and sounds of Morocco. It's that easy, but make sure you login or register first then enter between 7am Wednesday 24th September and 10pm on Tuesday 30th September 2014, Australian Eastern Standard Time (UTC/GMT + 10 hours). Entries after this time will not be included.
Winning this trip is a great holiday head start for Intrepid Express subscribers over 18 years. Please read the terms and conditions, then only enter if you are able to travel on the specified trip and available dates, as the prize is not transferable and Intrepid booking conditions apply. You will need to pay for your own airfare, the trip kitty (if applicable), travel insurance and other associated travel expenses.
Our judges will be reading every entry. The winner will be notified by email and has 7 days to confirm their booking.
Intrepid Express Win-A-Trip Competition - terms & conditions
- Information on how to enter and prizes form part of these Conditions of Entry. Entry into this promotion is deemed acceptance of these Conditions of Entry.
- Entry is free and open to all global Intrepid Express subscribers, aged 18 years or older who complete, in full, the entry form before the specified date in Intrepid Express. Employees and immediate families of the Promoter and suppliers, providers and agencies associated with this promotion are ineligible to enter.
- Entrants can only enter once in their own name (multiple entries will be excluded). The Promoter, Intrepid Travel PTY LTD, reserves the right to request proof of residency at the stated address and identification for verification (to the Promoter's satisfaction in its discretion) before issuing the prize. Incomplete or incomprehensible entries will be deemed invalid. Entries containing and/or depicting illegal, sexually explicit or morally or racially offensive content will be ineligible to win. The Promoter's decision to disqualify an entry is final and no correspondence will be entered into. No responsibility will be taken for lost, late or misdirected entries.
- One winner will be selected by an Intrepid representative or Intrepid representative panel. The winner will be notified by email following the judging (within 24 hours) and their name will be published in the weekly edition of Intrepid Express. In the event of the prize notification e-mail being returned as undeliverable, such prize will be forfeited.
- The winning eligible entry will win the Intrepid trip that is specified in the pertaining competition edition of Intrepid Express. The prize is for one person only (unless specified otherwise) and is only valid on the specified departure date of that specific trip. The prize value includes the trip cost only. Unless stipulated differently in that edition of Intrepid Express, the prize does NOT include trip kitty, airfares or additional costs as indicated below.
- Spending money, international or domestic airfares, meals, travel taxes, travel insurance, passports, visas, transport to and from departure point and all other ancillary costs, as well as obtaining any of these, are the responsibility of the winner.
- Prize must be booked within 7 days of the prize being awarded, otherwise it will be deemed to be forfeited by the winner.
- Travel Insurance is required to be held by all Intrepid travellers. Once booked, any changes made to the booking may incur a cancellation fee or amendment fee, at the cost of the winner. Please refer to Intrepid's Booking Conditions.
- All components of the prize must be taken together or otherwise are deemed to be forfeited. Travel is subject to booking availability and black out periods may apply. Prize cannot be used in conjunction with any other Intrepid or third-party discounts or special offers. Travel must be arranged by the winner contacting Intrepid Travel at the email address supplied in the email notification. The Promoter will not contact the winner to arrange travel and this is the winner's responsibility.
- Prize, or any unused portion of the prize, is not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash.
- In the event of war, terrorism, state of emergency, disaster or any other circumstance beyond the control of the Promoter, the Promoter reserves the right to either provide an alternative travel destination to the same value as the original prize or, subject to any applicable laws or written directions made under applicable legislation, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the promotion.
- The Promoter shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) or for any personal injury suffered or sustained in connection with the prize except for any liability, which cannot be excluded by law. The Promoter will not be responsible for any incorrect, inaccurate or incomplete information communicated in the course of or in connection with this promotion if the deficiency is occasioned by any cause outside the reasonable control of the Promoter including without limitation technical malfunctions or failures. Tax implications may arise from the receipt or use of a prize. Independent financial advice should be sought. It is a condition of accepting the prize that the winner may be required to sign a legal release in a form determined by the Promoter in its absolute discretion.
- If for any reason this promotion is not capable of running as planned because of infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, technical failures or any other causes beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this promotion, the Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the promotion subject to any written directions under applicable legislation. The Promoter also reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who the Promoter has reason to believe has breached any of these conditions, or engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise the fair and proper conduct of the promotion. The Promoter's legal rights to recover damages or other compensation from such an offender are reserved.
- The Promoter is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer on-line systems, servers, or providers, computer equipment, software, technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any web site, or any combination thereof, including any injury or damage to participants or any other person's computer related to or resulting from participation in or down-loading any materials in this promotion.
- All entries and any copyright subsisting in the entries become and remain the property of the Promoter. Any travel stories or entries may be published in any Intrepid-associated publications and the author/creator will be credited. The stories may be edited at Intrepid's discretion, but the tone and sentiment of the article will be retained. The Promoter collects contact information about entrants in order to contact them about the promotion and where appropriate award prizes and may also use the information to assist the Promoter in improving goods and services and to contact entrants in the future with special offers via any medium including mail and commercial electronic messages. If you do not provide the information, you cannot participate. The Promoter may publish or cause to be published the winner's name, and locality in any media as required under relevant legislation. If an entrant prefers that this does not occur, please write to our Intrepid Express Editor at the Promoter's address below. Entrants can also gain access to, update or correct any personal information by contacting our Intrepid Express Editor at the address set out below.
- The laws of Australia apply to this promotion to the exclusion of any other law. Entrants submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Australia.
- The Promoter is Intrepid Travel Pty Ltd of Level 3, 380 Lonsdale Street, Melbourne VIC Australia. A.B.N. 35 007 172 456.