Our small group style of travel means you’ll stay under the radar, and travel, eat and sleep the local way – truly allowing you to immerse into the local culture. Our trips cater to a range of styles and budgets, and strike the perfect balance between included activities and free time to make your adventure your own. No matter which tour you choose, you'll be led by a local leader who will help you break down cultural barriers, make the most of your trip and be your go-to person along the way. Our leaders are not only just travel experts, they’re your teacher, travel guru and enthusiastic purveyor of grassroots experiences.
As a Google employee, you receive an exclusive 10% OFF the advertised price on your next adventure. View terms and conditions. Book your trip, or speak to one of our adventure specialists by calling us at 1-855-702-4088 or email at email@example.com.
Discover the magic of Myanmar on a ten-day journey through some of its best sights. Bookend your adventure in beautiful Yangon, where the golden Shwedagon Pagoda glitters in the sunset, and experience the many facets of Myanmar's heart and soul in between – from tranquil temples, home-cooked cuisine, heartwarming villagers, grassroots cuisine, floating gardens and handmade local industry.
From the colorful, chaotic Marrakech medinas to the moody Sahara desert landscape, Morocco is a land filled with wonder and rich culture. Stay in traditional accommodation and explore villages off the beaten track. Learn the secret to the perfect Moroccan couscous, visit the grand Ait Benhaddou kasbah, travel through the Sahara on a camel and relax on Essaouira beach.
Take on the adventure of a lifetime trekking in Nepal to reach Everest Base Camp. First conquered in 1953, Everest has traditionally been the ultimate goal for mountaineers. Today many adventure-seekers pursue the challenge of reaching the Everest Base Camp. Explore the mountains and valleys around the towering peak and learn about the traditions and cultures of the famous Sherpa.
* Polar trips are not eligible for your 10% OFF exclusive discount.
13 Days From $1,219
10 Days From $1,045
8 Days From $595
12 Days From $1,665
10 Days From $2,795
8 Days From $2,250
14 Days From $2,520
9 Days From $1,000
8 Days From $2,125
15 Days From $2,555
8 Days From $2,040
9 Days From $1,151
11 Days From $2,006
8 Days From $3,240
17 Days From $4,810
If booking onto one of our regular departures doesn’t fit your upcoming travel needs, our Custom Groups team of travel experts are here to help you. Whether you’re looking to custom build your itinerary or book a private departure of an Intrepid Travel tour for you and your group, we can help.
- To redeem discount, Google employees must call or email our sales team and provide proof of employment. We can be reached by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or through your dedicated phone line 1-800-970-7299.
- 10% discount is valid on any of Intrepid Travel's small group tours excluding Expeditions, Polar trips and Short Breaks.
- 10% discount is valid on any custom groups or private departures with four or more people traveling on the same departure.
- The discounts can be applied to new bookings made from June 1, 2017 - December 31, 2018 on published itineraries. Under no circumstances will the discounts be applied to existing bookings.
- Google employees are allowed to apply 10% OFF for a second traveler to the same departure they are traveling on for all regular departures (excluding Expeditions, Polar trips and Short Breaks).
- Google employees are allowed to apply 10% OFF up to four travelers on family tours for members of their family that are traveling with them on the same departure.
- A deposit of $400 USD is required at the time of booking.
- Full payment is required at least 60 days prior to travel.
- The 10% discount cannot be combined or used in conjunction with any other offers.
- The discount can be applied ro Intrepid Travel small group trips only, and cannot be applied to airfares, trip kitties, travel insurance, extra accommodation, single supplements or visas etc.
- Intrepid Travel's Booking Conditions will also apply to the trip booked, and it is imperative that you examine those conditions before booking with Intrepid Travel. The most up to date Booking Conditions are accessible at http://www.intrepidtravel.com/booking-intrepid/booking-conditions
- As outlined in the Intrepid Travel Booking Conditions, travel insurance is compulsory for all Intrepid Travel travelers and should be arranged prior to or at the time of booking. Please see the Booking Conditions for more details in this regard.
- The trip is subject to availability and confirmation by Intrepid Travel at time of booking.
- Trip prices and itineraries are subject to change at any time, including after booking. If there is a significant price change to a trip that is outside the control of Intrepid Travel