Incentivised Pop-up – win a $500 Intrepid Travel voucher
Terms and Conditions
Commencing 01 September 2016 and running until 01 September 2017, a quarterly random prize draw will take place to determine the winner(s) of a $500 Intrepid Travel voucher.
Draws will take place on the following dates:
- 1st December 2016
- 1st March, 2017
- 1st June 2017
- 1st September 2017
Entrants must fill in the required details (e.g. name and e-mail address,) on the ‘registration pop-up’ that appears on www.intrepidtravel.com and opt in to receive marketing communication from Intrepid Travel in order to be eligible to enter the draw.
1. This $500 Intrepid Travel voucher is valid for travel before 30 June 2018 on an Intrepid small group adventure. The trip must be booked and confirmed at least 60 days prior to departure. No extension is available.
2. This Intrepid Travel $500 voucher can only be used for Intrepid Travel land only small group adventures, excluding Intrepid Urban adventures, Polar trips, Short Break trips & special groups.
3. This voucher is for use with one package value and cannot be broken into different packages and must be taken at once.
4. This voucher, or any unused portion of the voucher, is not transferable or exchangeable.
5. The voucher is only valid for new bookings and cannot be used on existing bookings or in conjunction with any other discounts or special offer.
6. The voucher cannot be redeemed for international airfares, airline taxes, domestic airfares if required, any meals not included with the trip package selected, any sightseeing or activities not included with the trip package selected, any accommodation not included with the trip package selected, personal spending money, passports, travel visas required, transport to and from departure points, travel insurance or any other ancillary costs.
7. Intrepid trips are subject to availability and confirmation by Intrepid Travel.
8. Travel Insurance is required to be held by all Intrepid travellers.
9. Some trips must meet minimum number requirements prior to confirmation, so please check at time of booking. If a prize trip does not reach its minimum number requirement (if applicable), the winner will be informed and will have the opportunity to choose another Intrepid Travel trip, subject to availability. For more information, individuals should refer to the Booking Conditions on Intrepid’s website www.intrepidtravel.com.
10. The Promoter shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) or for any personal injury suffered or sustained in connection with a prize except for any liability, which cannot be excluded by law. The Promoter will not be responsible for any incorrect, inaccurate or incomplete information communicated in the course of or in connection with this promotion if the deficiency is occasioned by any cause outside the reasonable control of the Promoter including without limitation technical malfunctions or failures. Tax implications may arise from the receipt or taking of a prize. Independent financial advice should be sought.
11. Travel must be arranged by the winner contacting Intrepid Travel directly and quoting the promo code detailed on the winner's voucher.
12. NSW Permit Number LTPS-16-06799.