We get it – travel’s a big decision. It’s not every day you fly across the world to wander the souks of Marrakech or enjoy a dreamy Angkor sunrise. But for us, it’s been our everyday for the past three decades (whew, we’re old). Let’s just say we know what travelers really want: a balance of inclusions and free time, a mix of classic highlights and local secrets you won’t find on your own. And of course, an authentic real life experience.
Terms and conditions
- 15% discount is valid on any of Intrepid Travel's small group tours excluding Expeditions, Polar trips and Short Breaks.
- The discounts can be applied to new bookings made from January 1, 2017 - December 31, 2017 on published itineraries. Under no circumstances will the discounts be applied to existing bookings.
- A deposit of $400 USD is required at the time of booking.
- Full payment is required at least 60 days prior to travel.
- The 15% discount cannot be combined or used in conjunction with any other offers.
- The discount can be applied Intrepid Travel small group trips, and cannot be applied to airfares, trip kitties, travel insurance, extra accommodation, single supplements or visas etc.
- Intrepid Travel's Booking Conditions will also apply to the trip booked, and it is imperative that you examine those conditions before booking with Intrepid Travel. The most up to date Booking Conditions are accessible at http://www.intrepidtravel.com/booking-intrepid/booking-conditions
- As outlined in the Intrepid Travel Booking Conditions, travel insurance is compulsory for all Intrepid Travel travelers and should be taken out prior to or at the time of booking. Please see the Booking Conditions for more details in this regard.
- The trip is subject to availability and confirmation by Intrepid Travel at time of booking.
- Trip prices and itineraries are subject to change at any time, including after booking. If there is a significant price change to a trip that is outside the control of Intrepid Travel
Our top picks for Googlers
For the first time in decades, Cuba’s doors are open to American travellers. Be one of...
Visit India and follow the famous Golden Triangle. Enjoy the perfect introduction to...
Touchdown in Vietnam amid the chaotic streets of Ho Chi Minh City, travel through...
Travel to Bali and discover Indonesia's beautiful island escape. Dotted with small,...
Discover the natural wonders and rich cultural history of Belize. This laidback...
Travel to Peru to retrace the steps of the Inca, Peru's fascinating ancient...
Travel to Morocco and visit the best of the country's attractions from Casablanca to...
Capture the spirit of magical Vietnam on this compact tour from the colonial charm of...
Take on the adventure of a lifetime trekking in Nepal to reach Everest Base Camp. First...
Discover Croatia on a family adventure to remember. Hike past stunning mountain scenery...
This unique sailing adventure takes you to a side of France few get to see. Explore the...
Head into the serene highlands of Colombia's famed coffee region and discover the...
Swap the hubbub of Kenya's capital for the calls of flamingos, zebras and rhinos as you...
Long overshadowed by the gastronomy of its regional neighbours, Korean has been the...
Ride through tea plantations, quaint fishing villages, and swathes of lush green jungle...
Welcome to the hidden world of Iran. Travel through this fascinating country to...
Travel to Iceland and delve into the ancient land of Vikings and volcanoes on this 10...
Visit South America and travel to Patagonia - a fascinating region in the far south of...
The stunning beauty of East Africa’s steamy rainforests and sprawling savanna is a...
Responsible travel with Intrepid Travel
Dec 09, 2016
Just outside the Old Town in Hanoi sits one of the most important buildings in...
Nov 29, 2016
With great travel comes great responsibility. Here are a few important choices yo...
Nov 28, 2016
Elevation in Peru pose a big challenge for travellers, but what's less talked...
Nov 28, 2016
Elevation in Peru pose a big challenge for travellers, but what's less talked abo...
Aug 11, 2016
Over two years ago, we officially put a stop to elephant riding on Intrepid trips....
Aug 04, 2016
If you’re yet to get on-board with the whole ‘adult colouring-in’ thing, this is a...