Terms and Conditions – $1 deposit
1. From the 4th January to 15th February 2017, only a $1 deposit will be required to secure your Intrepid Travel trip.
2. The $1 deposit can be used towards any Intrepid small group adventure or Short Break Adventure with the below exclusions:
- Polar trips – includes all itineraries in the Arctic and Antarctic
- Private groups
- Trips operated by Dragoman
- Gorilla treks – pre purchased permits are required to secure the trek to see the Gorillas. (Excluded trips are: YXOG, YXOCC, YXOIC, YXOEC, YXOGC, YXOFC, UXODC, YGAG, YGAR)
- Inca Trail trips - pre purchased permits are required to secure the trek. (Excluded trips are: GGKY, GGBL, GGSQ, GGTA, GGHC-O, GGKP, GGKY, GGTBC, GGSEC, GGSO, GGSUC, GGRQC, GGRWC, GGRNC, GGRPC, GGRTC)
3. The offer applies to new bookings only, made and deposited between 04 January and 15 February 2017, for travel before 31 December 2017.
4. The $1 deposit offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer and is not combinable.
5. $1 deposit does not apply to additional travel arrangements, permits, international and local airfares.
6. If booking within 56 days of departure, full payment is due immediately.
7. All tours are subject to availability. Prices, itineraries and inclusions are subject to change without notice. Standard booking conditions apply as per Intrepid website www.intrepidtravel.com.
8. The offer can be applied to new bookings only. Under no circumstances will offer be applied to existing bookings or used in conjunction with another offer or discount. If the traveller wishes to change dates or tours, they will be required to pay the full $400 deposit towards the new trip. This is applicable even inside promotional period.
9. If the traveller wishes to cancel and rebook, they will be required to pay the full $400 deposit. This is applicable even inside the promotional period.
10. This offer is valid for residents of Australia and New Zealand booking in AUD or NZD.