Travel to Kangaroo Island and sample a pristine nugget of the natural goldmine that is Australia
Check out a sea lion colony in Seal Bay, give sand boarding a shot in Little Sahara and perhaps head out on a walk in search of Vivonne Bay's wildlife. Spot koalas in Hanson Bay Wildlife Sanctuary, clamber about the bizarre natural sculptures of Remarkable Rocks and peer out at the ocean through the natural overhang of Admirals Arch. With plenty of activities on offer and abundant adorable wildlife, this two-day trip makes for a unique island getaway.
- Adelaide, Australia
- Adelaide, Australia
- The Great Outdoors, Walking & Trekking, Wildlife
- Physical rating
- Min 8
- Group size
- Min 1, Max 24
Why we love this trip
Loll about with the local sea lions at Seal Bay
Give sandboarding a crack amid the white sand dunes of Little Sahara
Walk through Hanson Bay Wildlife Sanctuary in search of koalas in their gumtree hideouts
Take in the impressive coastal views from Remarkable Rock
Meals1 breakfast, 2 lunches, 1 dinner
TransportMinibus, Transfer coach
AccommodationLodge (1 night)
- Rob's shearing and sheepdogs
- Emu Ridge Eucalyptus Distillery
- Seal Bay Conservation Park
- Sandboarding at Little Sahara
- Flinders Chase National Park
- Admirals Arch
- Hanson Bay Wildlife Sanctuary
- Remarkable Rocks
Dates & availability
Trip search is unavailable.
Jump to a departure month
1. Coach transfer from Adelaide to meet the ferry on day 1 departs Adelaide Central Bus Station (85 Franklin Street) at 6:45am. Hotel pick up’s from central Adelaide to the bus station are available on request.
2. Check in at the Central Bus Station will be at the ‘Sealink’ counter.
3. Trip finishes at the Adelaide Central Bus Station at approximately 10:40pm on day two, onward travel must be booked for the following day.
4. This trip is also available in Basix multishare, see code PSKI-B
Essential trip informationWant an in-depth insight into this trip? Essential Trip Information provides a detailed itinerary, visa info, how to get to your hotel, what's included - pretty much everything you need to know about this adventure and more.
Our Kangaroo Island Adventure (Original) trips score an average of 5 out of 5 based on 1 review in the last year.
Kangaroo Island Adventure (Original), November 2016
I think it is important to remember your own capabilities and plan accordingly. If you are a person who doesn't enjoy walking and some climbing, choose a different type of trip. Don't be afraid to stop when you are tired and rest to go on or just walk back to the bus. There usually was a place to sit.
Review submitted 19 Nov 2016