$1 Deposit Terms and Conditions
Terms and Conditions – $1 deposit
1. From January 4 - February 15th 2016, only $1 deposit will be required to secure your Intrepid Travel trip.
2. The $1 deposit can be used towards any trip excluding those listed below:
Polar trips – includes all itineraries in the Arctic and Antarctic.
Family trips operated by Dragoman.
Gorilla treks – pre purchased permits are required to secure the trek to see the Gorillas. Excluded trips are:
Inca Trail trips - pre purchased permits are required to secure the trek. Excluded trips are:
Peru trips operated by local partner Dragoman will be booked onto alternate Quechua trek. If passenger chooses to book the Inca Trail instead, full $250 deposit will need to be collected.
3. The offer applies to bookings made between January 4th to February 15th, 2016 for travel anytime in 2016.
4. The offer can be applied to new bookings only and cannot be combined with any other offer/promo code. Under no circumstances will offer be applied to existing bookings.
5. If the traveller wishes to change dates or tours, they will be required to pay the full $250 deposit towards the new trip. This is applicable even inside promotional period.
6. If the traveller wishes to cancel and rebook, they will be required to pay the full $250 deposit. This is applicable even inside the promotional period.
7. Normal booking conditions from here apply with final payment due 56 days prior to travel. Tours will strictly be cancelled if full payment is not received inside these dates.
8. There will be no extensions to the travel, booking or payment periods listed above.
9. The $1 deposit is applicable on Intrepid group trips only, and cannot be applied to airfares, trip kitties, travel insurance, extra accommodation, single supplements or visas etc.
10. Intrepid Travel's Booking Conditions will also apply to the trip booked, and it is imperative that you examine those conditions before booking with Intrepid Travel. The most up to date Booking Conditions are accessible at http://www.intrepidtravel.com/booking-intrepid/booking-conditions
11. As outlined in the Intrepid Travel Booking Conditions, travel insurance is compulsory for all Intrepid Travel travellers and should be taken out prior to or at the time of booking. Please see the Booking Conditions for more details in this regard.
12. The trip is subject to availability and confirmation by Intrepid Travel at time of booking.
13. Trip prices and itineraries are subject to change at any time, including after booking. If there is a significant price change to a trip that is outside the control of Intrepid Travel (for example a significant increase in third party service provider costs), travellers may need to be re-invoiced at the new price. Promotions & discounts will still apply to the new price.