- The Intrepid Experience
- About Intrepid
- Booking Intrepid
Our economic commitment
To ensure our wealth is distributed in a way that's beneficial to our staff, host communities, suppliers and key stakeholders, while achieving responsible and sustainable growth of Intrepid Travel and our associated companies.
How are we doing this?
Our trips are designed to ensure that we support local communities by:
- Hiring local leaders and staff where Intrepid operate, therefore contributing directly to local employment and ensuring competitive local remuneration.
- Using locally owned ground transportation and accommodation.
- Recommending local eateries and stores to our passengers.
- Incorporating local public transport into our trips where possible.
- Investing in renewable energy projects which support the local economy through temporary and permanent employment, as well as contributing to the communities' infrastructure.
- Creating procurement policies.