- The Intrepid Experience
- About Intrepid
- Booking Intrepid
Up to 15%
OFF AsiaFind out more
Kili Climb - Rise to
the ChallengeFind out more
Late discountsUp to 25% OFF
Check out our
Food AdventuresFind out more
Check out our
Sailing AdventuresFind out more
Check out our
Family AdventuresFind out more
World TourWatch it now
competitionFind out how to enter
EpicFind out more
Au PairsFind out more
2013 BrochuresView. Order. Download.
Welcome to Centrepoint
While there are a maze of stores to tantalise your senses in the new Sydney Westfield on Pitt Street, you'll find our store to be a hidden gem on the lower level. The team here are mad about travel, passionate about all things adventure and have a ton of knowledge to pass on to would-be travellers. Venture into the store to gain inspiration for your travels, to chill out and peruse our comprehensive brochures and plan that gold-gilded, dream holiday under expert guidance.
|Store Location||Opening Hours|
Shop 1010, Lower Ground Floor, 188 Pitt St, Sydney, 2000,
P: + (61 2) 8668 3700
F: +(61 2) 8668 3799
Monday - Wednesday, Friday & Saturday 10am - 6.30pm
- To get knowledge of, learn of, or become aware of, gain sight or knowledge, something previously unseen, unknown or unexpected
- Learn, realise, find out
- Travelling is the ultimate way to discover a new perspective.
- Astonishing; impressive
- Bewildering, astounding, beyond belief
The Serengeti - home to the most eye-popping orange sunsets.
- An instinctive impulse to roam or travel about
- Itchy feet, travel bug
There is no known cure for wanderlust.
- The capacity to endure.
- Supportable, maintainable, ecological
Since opening doors in 1989, Intrepid has had a firm commitment to sustainable travel.
- The act, process, or manner of growing; development;
- Development, evolution, progress
The travel industry has experienced significant growth since travellers started seeking real life experiences.
- New; original; relating to or involving the imagination or original ideas
- Ground-breaking, pioneering, inventive
Innovative developments in online travel have made it easier for travellers to research their dream destination.
- Affected with or dominated by passion or vehement emotion
- Fervent, enthusiastic, avid
The local guide at Angkor Wat was passionate about sharing the history of his heritage.
- Soundness of moral principle and character
- Honesty, truth, honour
Our local operators believe in maintaining the integrity of tourism in their region.
- Enjoyment; amusement
- Exuberance, joy, entertainment
Travellers flock to Thailand for fun in the sun.
- Fearless; adventurous; dauntless
- Brave, courageous, bold
Shackleton was one of the world’s most intrepid travellers.