- The Intrepid Experience
- About Intrepid
- Booking Intrepid
get one FREE
Up to 20% OFF
AsiaFind out more
25% OFF our
Arctic adventureFind out more
Kili Climb - Rise to
the ChallengeFind out more
Late discountsUp to 25% OFF
Nau + Intrepid
Travel GiveawayEnter to win
Check out our
Food AdventuresFind out more
Check out our
Sailing AdventuresFind out more
Check out our
Family AdventuresFind out more
World TourWatch it now
competitionFind out how to enter
Au PairsFind out more
2013 BrochuresView. Order. Download.
Adventure Lovers - Honeymoon's with a Difference!
Wednesday, June 26, 2013 - 18:15
Fancy a honeymoon with a difference? Adventure with a special touch... Come along to our information night and we will introduce you to a World beyond the resorts - exceptional journeys and experiences in exciting destinations such as Morocco, China, Japan, Sri Lanka, Italy, Tanzania, Peru and more - with departures made just for two! If you're not the type to just sit on a beach and want an extraordinary experience to celebrate the beginning of your new life together then come along and find out what we have to offer.IMAS Carlton
Intrepid My Adventure Store - Carlton,
231 Lygon St Carlton 3053
Travel, Footie and FIFA
Thursday, July 11, 2013 - 18:30
Join Samuel - footie fantatic, as he leads us through options to travel during next year's 2014 World Cup in Brazil. He'll show us some options for tours during the event, flights and hotels advice and the process of trying to get your hands on the much coveted tickets! We will chat about about past events and what to expect from this Samba inspired World Cup!Samuel Corker
Intrepid My Adventure Store Midtown,
2631 Yonge Street Toronto M4R 1J8
- To get knowledge of, learn of, or become aware of, gain sight or knowledge, something previously unseen, unknown or unexpected
- Learn, realise, find out
- Travelling is the ultimate way to discover a new perspective.
- Astonishing; impressive
- Bewildering, astounding, beyond belief
The Serengeti - home to the most eye-popping orange sunsets.
- An instinctive impulse to roam or travel about
- Itchy feet, travel bug
There is no known cure for wanderlust.
- The capacity to endure.
- Supportable, maintainable, ecological
Since opening doors in 1989, Intrepid has had a firm commitment to sustainable travel.
- The act, process, or manner of growing; development;
- Development, evolution, progress
The travel industry has experienced significant growth since travellers started seeking real life experiences.
- New; original; relating to or involving the imagination or original ideas
- Ground-breaking, pioneering, inventive
Innovative developments in online travel have made it easier for travellers to research their dream destination.
- Affected with or dominated by passion or vehement emotion
- Fervent, enthusiastic, avid
The local guide at Angkor Wat was passionate about sharing the history of his heritage.
- Soundness of moral principle and character
- Honesty, truth, honour
Our local operators believe in maintaining the integrity of tourism in their region.
- Enjoyment; amusement
- Exuberance, joy, entertainment
Travellers flock to Thailand for fun in the sun.
- Fearless; adventurous; dauntless
- Brave, courageous, bold
Shackleton was one of the world’s most intrepid travellers.