- The Intrepid Experience
- About Intrepid
- Booking Intrepid
EpicFind out more
Check out our
Family AdventuresFind out more
2013 BrochuresView. Order. Download.
Check out our
Food AdventuresFind out more
World TourWatch it now
Late discountsUp to 25% OFF
Au PairsFind out more
Up to 15%
OFF AsiaFind out more
Check out our
Sailing AdventuresFind out more
competitionFind out how to enter
Kili Climb - Rise to
the ChallengeFind out more
Office-based hiring process
The job application process with Intrepid is nice and straighthforward. Just a few simple steps and you’re on your way to beginning the adventure of a lifetime.
Once you’ve identified a vacancy that suits your talents and requirements, please ensure you have your CV ready in an electronic format. Answer some simple questions related to the job you’re applying for and attach both to an email directed to the relevant location
If you are shortlisted the first stage of the process may involve a telephone call to discuss your CV and career aspirations in more detail. This is also a great opportunity for you to ask any questions you may have about life at Intrepid.
Short-listed candidates will then be invited in to meet us in person. The initial interview will be a mix of behavioural and role specific questions and there is the potential for second round interviews to take place.
The final selected applicant will be given a verbal offer of the position, followed by confirmation in writing. The time frame for placement varies but generally may take between 2-4 weeks.
- Rostered days off (RDO)
- Each permanent full time employee may be eligible to one RDO per month to encourage work place flexibility.
- Staff Travel Discounts
- Each permanent full time employee is entitled to a discount off Intrepid trips
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Intrepid offers an EAP program which provides employees and immediate family members with assistances in times of hardship. We want to ensure our employees are safe and happy inside and outside of work.
Subscribe to Newsletters
- To get knowledge of, learn of, or become aware of, gain sight or knowledge, something previously unseen, unknown or unexpected
- Learn, realise, find out
- Travelling is the ultimate way to discover a new perspective.
- Astonishing; impressive
- Bewildering, astounding, beyond belief
The Serengeti - home to the most eye-popping orange sunsets.
- An instinctive impulse to roam or travel about
- Itchy feet, travel bug
There is no known cure for wanderlust.
- The capacity to endure.
- Supportable, maintainable, ecological
Since opening doors in 1989, Intrepid has had a firm commitment to sustainable travel.
- The act, process, or manner of growing; development;
- Development, evolution, progress
The travel industry has experienced significant growth since travellers started seeking real life experiences.
- New; original; relating to or involving the imagination or original ideas
- Ground-breaking, pioneering, inventive
Innovative developments in online travel have made it easier for travellers to research their dream destination.
- Affected with or dominated by passion or vehement emotion
- Fervent, enthusiastic, avid
The local guide at Angkor Wat was passionate about sharing the history of his heritage.
- Soundness of moral principle and character
- Honesty, truth, honour
Our local operators believe in maintaining the integrity of tourism in their region.
- Enjoyment; amusement
- Exuberance, joy, entertainment
Travellers flock to Thailand for fun in the sun.
- Fearless; adventurous; dauntless
- Brave, courageous, bold
Shackleton was one of the world’s most intrepid travellers.